What is JioFi?
JioFi is a portable broadband device developed by the Reliance Digital. Their main aim is to give an unlimited call and a limited amount of free calls to all the users. However, JioFi allows multiple users and mobile devices to access Jio’s. Jio’s comes up with 4G high-speed internet connectivity and it creates its own Wi-Fi hotspot. The LYF- powered JioFi devices has a capacity to connect 10 devices + 1USB connection and some models that help in supporting other connections.Sponsored Links:
What is My Jio App?
MY Jio is a device used to connect two different networks to Digital Life. MY Jio app gives details about high speed data balance, and gives information about the recharge plans on your number and helps in managing your account. My Jio app shows regarding 4G plan along with its validity, you can check the usage details for calls, messages and data, gives the statements for up to 6 months. My Jio App shows nearby stores, JioNet hotspots, update registered mobile number or email ID. people who want to get the support they can go for FAQs, you can see ‘JioCare’ where tracking services given in live.
If you have multiple Jio services then you can link it to a single log-in with the help of ‘Link a New Account’ features.
Features of My Jio App
Some of the features of My Jio App is given below those are:
- Quick Access
- Account details
- Non-Jio Users
- Your Digital Assistant
Lyf is a brand of Reliance Retail’s was launched in India in 2016 and these phones can be available with free Reliance Jio Sim in the market. Lyf phones developed many new apps in Reliance Jio like my jio, jio express news, jio chat, jionet Hotspot, and others. Lyf’s brand launched a latest mobile is C451. This Smartphone is launched in August 2017 and comes up with 4.50-inch with touch screen display with a resolution of 480 pixels by 854 pixels at a PPI of 218 pixels per inch
List of Lyf mobiles
Some of the lists of the Lyf mobiles are given below
- Water 7
- Water 7S
- Wind 7i
- Wind 5
- Wind 4
- Flame 4
- Flame 3
- Earth 1
- Earth 2
Introduction to JioFI.local.html
JioFi. Local.html is local IP Address used to enter into the admin settings pages of JioFi routers. After six months of observations telecom revolution Reliance Digital has come up with a new network and named as Jio and took place in Indian telecom by creating distributing to other networks. Along with SIM, within no time, they have launched JioFi, a Wi-Fi hotspot device. However, they came up with different transformations as JioFi 2 and JioFi 3 of the hotspot device.
What is JioFi.local.html?
As everyone knows that each and every router comes with an IP address, used to access the administrator dashboard. This will help to manage and configure the hotspot device. JioFi.local.html is a local domain name and IP 192.168.1.1 is used to log in the router. You can see the login box while entering the IP address or URL on the browser of the device that connects to the particular Wi-Fi device. You can access only when the JioFi login page is connected to the JioFi network or else you will get an error message in your browser.
After entering the proper details you will successfully login to the dashboard of the Wi-Fi devices that will give you a number of options. These options will help you to manage and configure your router. However, it contains SSID, Wi-Fi passwords, Monitoring and managing devices connects to the hotspot.
Features of JioFi
Indian’s latest telecom operator Jio came up with many new features JioFi Router that helps users to get access to 4G internet on tech gadgets. JioFi is a wireless modem and easy to carry in the pocket to access the Jio features at any time. Therefore, it has an exciting feature it can be quickly chargeable Wi-Fi router and easily connected to 2G/3G smart phones. It is paired with Jio 4G Sim and enjoys the true speed of 4G internet on multiple devices at a time.
How to login JioFi.Local.html IP Address?
- Firstly, you have to check whether the computer or Smartphone is connected to the JoiFi network.
- Open the browser and enter the https://jiofi-local-html.app/ address in the address bar.
- Next step is to click on the login button and use “administrator” as both username and password.
- Now check the Wi-Fi settings to change the SSID of the Wi-Fi
- Open the settings> WiFi>Password to change the default password.
- Now Open the settings>User Management that helps you to change the username of your device.
How to change JioFi Router password?
You have to follow simple and easy steps to change the password of JioFi router. You can even have a facility to change the username or JioFi network name. You have to follow some of the steps to change the password of the JioFi router.
- Open the web browser and enter URL http://jiofi.local.html .
- You have to enter user ID and Password.
- Enter “administrator” in both fields, you should keep in mind that you have enter small caps, “Administrator won’t work.
- Click on ‘Login’ and enter ‘settings’.
- After entering settings choose ‘WiFi’ option that changes the SSID of the WiFi, where you can change the name of your WiFi network.
How to check how many devices are connected to JioFi?
JioFi2 and JioFi 3 both of the devices allows 32 devices to connect at a time. Therefore, you should keep track of the connected devices whenever you feel the network is slow. Here are some of the steps to check the devices are connected to JioFi:
- Firstly access the wifi configuration page by entering 192.168.1.1 IP address into the address bar of your browser. Check whether the wifi is connected or not.
- Enter the username and the password.
- Next click on the tab named as “Network”.
- You should check the LAN client list and once you get the link click on the “Client List”
- Then you can see all the details of connected devices.