Telangana E-Pass Scholarship 2017-18 Fresh and Renewal Online Application, Telangana government has announced scholarship fresh and Renewal Apply online for students of the year 2017-2018. This article will help you how to apply fresh and renewal Scholarship through E-Pass.
Telangana Epass Scholarship fresh Renewal
Scholarship for Renewal registration will be closed on August 30; people who are already registered can the official website at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ .
- Late date to apply Postmatic Scholarships For Renewal Registration (2017-2018):31/10/2017
- Late date to apply for Postmatic Scholarships For Renewal Registration(2017-18):31/10/2017
Documents needed for Telangana Epass postmatric Scholarship Fresh Applications
Students who want to apply for Telangana Epass Fresh Application 2017-2018 need to submit some scanned documents which are useful for fresh Registration Process for the Academic year of 2017 to 2018. Here are some of the documents required for applying scholarship
- Latest Passport Size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the student
- First page of Bank Pass book
- Study or Bonafide certificate
- CET(Common Entrance Test)it is a allotment order for CET
Process for Telangana Postmatric Scholarship for Fresher Applications 2017-2018
Here is the process how to register for Telangana Scholarship Application for Fresher’s 2017 to 2018.You need to open official website of Telangana Epass https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ .Here are the some of the details required during application process and you need to check before you apply.
- S.S hall ticket, year of pass, type of passes (Regular/supple/CBSE etc.)
- Aadhaar Card number of student
- If you don’t have any Aadhaar card then go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrollment
- IF you have Aadhaar card and enrollment number then verify Aadhaar status.
- Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
- Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 01.04.2015
- Open bank account
- Students should have a mobile number for receiving One Time Password for registration of application
- Study/ Bonafide certificate for the last seven following years of study
- Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
- If the students belong to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, student has to complete his online Admission in Board of Intermediate Education. Check for how to remove Dandruff in 10 tips.
Renewal Application 2017 to 2018
- Enter your previous year Application ID, SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall ticket number, SSC Pass year.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copies of Bank Pass Book, Latest Marks memo, and original Income Affidavit.
- You need to check all the details twice and click the submit button to complete the Telangana Posmatric Renewal Applications
- You need to take printout helpful future use
Telangana Epass scholarship Application Status 2017-2018
To know the scholarship application status you need to follow the given steps below. Check for 10 ways to remove dark circles
- Visit the official website of Telangana Epass https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on Know your Application status button
- Open a new page and enter the details like Application Number, Academic year, SSC pass type, year of Pass, Date of Birth.
- Enter the details and click on the “Get Status “ button
- You can see your Application status.
How to Upload GAP Certificate
- Visit the official website of https://epass.cgg.gov.in/
- Go to student services
- Click EDIT “postmatric Scholarships for Fresh/Renewal Seven years Study Certificates Upload (2017-2018)”.
- Now type incorrect information there.
- Click next and in the next page you are asked to upload the documents
- Upload multiple documents for same class.