A new scheme was developed by the PM Modi Government; this scheme is helpful to employers who are registered with the Employees Provident Fund Organization. This article will help you in giving more details about the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Scheme, benefits to the employers and employees, eligibility criteria for applying through this scheme. Sponsored Links:
What is Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Scheme?
The main aim of the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Scheme is to encourage all the employers to generate employment, where the government decided to pay the employer’s Employee Pension Scheme share of 8.33 percent, for new employees for the first three years of their job.
This scheme is applicable for those who are unemployed but are semi-skilled and unskilled. This scheme was implemented by the Ministry of Labour and operated in the month of August 2016.
The PMRPY scheme announced during 2016-17 budgets the main purpose is to generate with INR 1000 cores that have been made.
PMRPY targets all the workers who earn less than INR 15000 on a monthly basis. Therefore, it motivates employers of small and medium enterprises and micro businesses to utilize the benefits of this project.
What is the purpose of the PMRPY Scheme?
The scheme comes up with two purposes, one is to encourage job by making all the employers to motivate them, and on the other hand, you can get large number of workers who can find jobs.
What are the Eligibility conditions for PMRPY?
- The employers must be registered with the Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) to get secure benefits which are related to the scheme.
- Those who registered with EPFO must have a Labor Identification Number (LIN) which is allotted under the Shram Suvidha Portal https://shramsuvidha.gov.in/ . The LIN is used as the primary reference number helps to communicate under the PMRPY scheme.
- The employers who are eligible can add new employers to the reference base that helps all the workers to get benefits under the scheme from August 2016 onwards.
- All the workers who are reference workers will be calculated on the basis of employer who has deposited the 12% with EPFO as on 31st March 2016.
- Monthly ECR for March 2016 must be filed.
What is the duration of the PMRPY scheme?
The Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana is proper plan to be in operation for a span of three years. However, the Government if India will be grant towards the EPS at 8.33 percent, where the employer has to carry it for the next three years. Therefore, all the new employers will be covered under the scheme from 2019 to 2010.
How can I use the benefits under the PMRPY Scheme?
Some of the benefits are under the PMRPY schemes are:
- The establishment must be registered under the EPF Act 1952 with EPFO and a valid identification number (LIN).
- People who are registered must have an organizational PAN
- The company or the business have a valid bank account and have all the details where all the payments are made for the purpose of establishment.
- The ECR has to submit by the establishment by the month of March in the year 2016.
- The number of employees must be increased in the month of April 1, 2016.
- New employees can cover the necessary conditions in a new establishment that is registered after April 1, 2016.
What is the Process for the PMRPY Scheme?
Some of the steps to see the total process of the PMRPY scheme are given below:
- Employers need to visit the official website of PMRYP https://pmrpy.gov.in/
- Then you have to log in with their LIN/EPFO registration ID https://pmrpy.gov.in/no-auth/viewLogin
- Now the employers can fill the required details which contain organizational PAN and are classified according to the Industrial Classification Code NIC-2008, maintained by the Ministry of Statistics and Programmer implementation.
- This scheme is applicable to those who earn less than INR 15000, per month. There you need to see specific mention of the job role and can post for the new employment with the date and has to enter the join and exit dates are required if it is needed.
- The PMRPY form has to submit by the end of the month by all the eligible employers at the beginning, preferably by the 10th of the following month.
- If you are a failure to submit the required information through online on the PMRPY form by the designated time of 10th the following month, the employer loses his benefits under PMRPY scheme for the particular month.
- The employer need to pay 3.67 percent EPF that donates to new employees for the submission form to be fixed.