Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana is a new scheme, the central government decided to launch soon. Under this scheme, the government decided to provide interest free loans to the women self-helping groups so they can purchase a public passenger vehicle. This scheme is mostly about providing a vehicle of interest free loan. This article will help you to give more details about the Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana Scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
Modi government came up with a new scheme to develop transport in rural areas. Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan scheme provides subsidies to all the rural transportation. Proper roads and transportation help in developing our country. Most of the rural areas don’t have proper transportation medium because of not having roads. However, in this scheme women also play an important role.
What is the purpose of Prime Minster Gram Parivahan
Under this scheme initially, the government is going to provide interest-free loans for at least 1,500 public vehicles for almost 250 blocks of the entire country. The capacity of the vehicle is of 10 people and can be expanded to 80000 public passengers travel on vehicles across the country. Under this scheme, the loan amount will be up to 6lakhs and time period will be of 6 months.
Explain the features of the Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Gram Parivahan Yojana is the extension of Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana. Once the development of rural roadways finished, the government will extend the transportation services of rural areas. Under the sadak scheme, 80 km of road are being built per day and the authority wants to increase it up to 138 km per day. It is going to provide employment for all the people who are from village areas or locals. The scheme starts from Bilaspur district in Chhattisgarh and they cover almost all the 20 locations of North-eastern states.
Under this scheme, you will get a vehicle even used for the commercial purpose. The government wants to give subsidy for the interest, so that can be helpful for the customers and can pay the loan on time.
This leads to the development of employment, even more; people get the opportunity for the women population. The employment generation will provide more opportunities for women who are interested to work. As already mentions, under this scheme women receive interest-free vehicle loan for the commercial purpose.
Eligibility criteria for Parivahan Yojana Scheme
- The government provides loans for all the commercial vehicles in rural areas across the country. If you want to get facility under this scheme then you have to aware of that vehicle must be a commercial vehicle.
- The vehicle should not contain more than 10 passengers and consists of 10 seats in the vehicle.
- The vehicle should travel 20-22kms every day which connects at least 10 to 12 villages in different blocks or within the same block.
- This scheme will be helpful for the women population who are in rural areas. PMGPY is going to provide interest-free loans to all the women so that they can buy commercial passenger vehicles for the purpose of their business.
Important documents for Gram Parivahana Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Age certificate
- Caste certificate
- Driving license
- Academic qualification certificate.
- How to apply
How to apply the government doesn’t provide any notification about the eligibility criteria of the loan only to the trusted sources, capital is available through various government banks and agencies. Applying loan under this scheme is the same as the procedure for applying for any other loans from a bank.
How to apply online for Bihar Gram Parivahan Yojana
- Candidate is eligible for applying Bihar Gram Parivahan Yojana by the Bihar State Government. Therefore, vehicle can be bought by providing a subsidy by the state government. So, here are some of the steps helps in applying online and you can receive all the benefits of the plan.
- Candidates who are interested to apply for a loan have to visit the official website of the department http://transport.bih.nic.in/ .
- Once the page is redirected, you have to click on the Apply online link.
- As soon as you click on the apply online link, you will get a new page where you can log in to your account by entering your username and password.
- If you are the new user, you can create a new account by clicking on Register if you do not have an account http://demo.bih.nic.in/ .
- After creating an account, you can log in to your account using your username and password.
- After login, you can apply for Bihar Chief Minister Gram Parivahan Yojana with the help of your dashboard.
- You must fill all the details in the application; you have to upload the scan copy of the required documents.
- After filling the form completely, you can submit the application by clicking on the submit button.
- Under this scheme, a candidate who applied for the loan will receive 30% to 35% of subsidy on the loan which is taken against the government is given.
- In this scheme refund of 65% or 70% of the loan amount is given out of the total loan.