Income certificate is a document issued to the citizens by the government of India. Income certificate gives information of the annual income of person or families from all the given sources. This article will help how to apply for income tax certificate, eligibility, and etc. Sponsored Links:
Nadakacheri –Income Certificate in Karnataka
Who is eligible for Nadakacheri- Income certificate in Karnataka?
Any person who is resident of Karnataka state is eligible to apply for Income certificate.
What is the information required for the application
- What is the information required for the application of Income certificate
- Name of the Applicant
- Father or husband’s name
- Fill the form of Sex (M/F)
- Monthly salary certificate
- Residential address
- Purpose for which the certificates is required
- Ration card no
What are the Documents Required
- If the applicant is a private employer, then you need to submit income such as salary slip or bank statement.
- Form 16 of ITR should be furnished if the applicant is a government employee.
- ID Proof: – Aadhaar card or voter ID card or driving license.
- Address proof like bank passbook or ration card passport.
- Age proof like a Birth certificate or school leaving certificate.
- Caste certificate if the applicant belongs to the minority community.
- Passport size photo.
The application fees for the income certificate is Rs. 15
The application process
For the offline procedure for applying income certificate
The applicants who are applying for income certificate should fill the appropriate details and must submit to the District Magistrate office or District collector office or Revenue Department office of their jurisdiction and have to submit it along with the required documents and fee charges.
Online applying income certificate
- Visit the official website
- https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ .
- Click on apply online on the left side of the page
- https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/Online_service_public/loginpage.aspx .
- Once the login page is displayed, enter the mobile number there.
- After entering the mobile number, click on proceeds tab
- A new page will be opened, then click on a new request and select the service as INCOME Certificate.
- You can have the choice to choose the language of application i.e., English Kannada.
- Fill all the required details
- Later, upload the documents.
- Click on save option then you will get acknowledgment slip which appears and at the same time will be sent to the user through SMS.
- Choose the payment method through credit card, net banking, debit card etc. and make payment.
How to check the status of the Income certificate through online
After applying the income certificate you need to check the status of the applied application online. To check the status you need to have an application number helps you in checking the status. So, follow these steps to check the status of the application form.
- Visit the official website
- http://126.96.36.199/Online_service/LoginPage.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fOnline_service%2fWebForms%2fFindStatus.aspx .
- Enter application number displayed on acknowledgment receipt
- Click on ‘Status’ Option to know application status.
Issuing of the certificate
Income certificate will be issued by the authority concerned within 7 days from applying. The applicant should visit the concerned Nadakacheri center and collect the final certificate.
If you have any relevant queries, contact the following.
Atalji Janasnehi Directorate, SSLR Building, K R Circle, Bangalore-560001
Phone No.: 080-22214556/22214552/22214551
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org