Nadakacheri – Caste Certificate in Karnataka
Caste certificates are a proof of which caste you belong to. In Karnataka, people who belong to a scheduled caste or tribes and other backward classes of the citizen have the right to claim reservation at 15% and 3% respectively. If you want to get support or to get jobs under various reservations, the applicant must have caste certificates were received from the component authority.
Eligibility for Applying of caste certificate
- Any citizen who is under the OBC, MBC, SC, and ST communities is eligible to take services.
- Children who completed 3 years are eligible to take caste certificate.
Required information for application of caste certificate
Here are some of the details filled for applying caste certificate is:
- Name of the Applicant in full (block letter)
- Sex of the applicant
- Fill your Father’s name
- Mothers’ name
- Present Postal Address
- Permanent place of residence
- Age, Date of Birth and Place of Birth
- Community for which certificate is claimed
- Caste(includes sub-caste) of the father
- Caste(including sub-caste) of the mother
- Religion professed by the father applicant
- Religion professed by the mother of the applicant
- Whether the applicant is
- A natural born son or daughter of his or her parents OR
- Adopted a son or daughter of his or her parents.
Documents required for Caste certificate
- An application form
- Copy of Ration card or the copy of vote for card or name in the voter list.
- A report about caste patwari or sarpanch
- Income report
- Residence proof
- Caste or religion report
- In case of women caste certificate before marriage.
Application procedure for applying caste certificate
- The user must visit the official website of Nadakacheri
https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/ajsk for applying the caste certificate through online.
- Click on the Apply online option in the portal which is on the left side of the page.
- The login page will be displayed https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/Online_service_public/loginpage.aspx , and then enter the mobile number there.
- After entering the number click on the proceed tab.
- Click on the proceed button to enter Nadakacheri home page.
- You can select the New Request option which is in the menu bar click on the Caste certificate.
- Now enter all the required and the fields in red are mandatory.
- Select the mode of delivery and then you have to upload all the required documents.
- Click on save button then you can see the Acknowledgement number is displayed and the same is also sent the user’s mobile.
- Click on Ok button.
- Click on the online payment option to pay the application fees.
- Select the mode of payments and click the make payment option after filling the card details
- As per given date, you will issue caste certificate from the concerned authority.
- Once the payment is finished then you will get the final certificate on Nadakacheri
Fess for applying the caste certificate Nadakacheri
The fees for issuing the caste certificate through Nadakacheri are Rs. 15 per certificate.
The validity of the caste certificate
Caste certificate is valid for lifetime, and you cannot find any expiry date.
How to check the status of the application
If you want to check the status of the caste certificate in Nadakacheri follows quite easy procedure. The procedure of checking the status online is well explained in the form of points in below.
- Follow these steps carefully to get the status of your caste certificate.
- Visit the official Nadakacheri website.
- Click on the application status option which is left side of the page https://nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in/NKApp/Home/index .
- You need to enter the acknowledgement number on the following page. After entering the number click on the status option.
- After entering the acknowledgment, it will be verified and shows the details of the status.
- It will help you to know whether the caste certificate is approved or not.
- In any case, if the application is not approved then, you have to apply for it again.
- You can visit the nearest Nadakacheri office and give proper explanation of your application getting rejected.
Steps to download the caste certificate
- You can follow the steps to download and print caste certificates:
- Click on the link in the portal
- Now enter your acknowledgment number
- Click on show certificate
- you can see certificate displayed on the screen
- Click on Print or Download certificate.