Based on the constitution of India, Indian government provided a facility of the caste certificate. Caste certificate is a documentary proof gives information about the particular caste you belongs to.. Therefore, caste certificate is an important document and Maharashtra comes up with number of facilities. This article will help you in giving the complete information application process through online and offline mode of the caste certificate.
Maharashtra Caste Certificate
List out the Documents for applying Caste certificate of Maharashtra
Here are some of the documents required for applying caste certificate of Maharashtra
- Application form
- Residence proof
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Copy of Income certificate
- Copy of ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Copy of Voter ID or electoral roll
Why you need caste certificate
- For School admissions.
- College admissions.
- Caste certificate is used for Competitive examinations.
- Applying Scholarships.
- Employment in the reserved category.
- Government subsidies.
Online application procedure for Maharashtra Caste Certificate
To obtain the caste certificate online, the applicant must follow the below-given steps:
- Applicant must visit the official website of Maharashtra
- https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in/en .
- You have to click on the caste certificate option which is placed under the Revenue Department on the homepage.
- You will directly redirect to the caste certificate page where you have to click on the Apply button.
- Select the particular category of caste from the dropdown list.
- You need to fill all the details in the application form and click on the save button. You have a chance to take print out of the receipt and application.
Offline procedure for applying Caste certificate Maharashtra
- If you want to apply the caste certificate of Maharashtra through offline, follow some of the steps given below:
- If a person wants to apply his caste certificate through offline then, he should visit the nearest Tashildhar office.
- Get the application form and fill the required details like address, personal and contact information.
- In caste details section you need to fill all the details of your father. If he is no more than providing the details of your blood relatives caste certificate or documents.
- If you are migrated from other place and applying for caste certificate then you must specify that in form.
- At the end you need to fill the details and sign the self-declaration part.
- In the application form, paste your passport size photo and submit the local reference for the verification process.
Once your application form is filed, you have to submit the original form along with required documents to the officer. For further verifications keep the original documents aside to show the officers for further verification. It takes 30-35 days to receive a certificate from the office.
How to track the status of the caste certificate
If you want to know the status of the caste certificate you have to follow the given steps below:
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra http://testcitizenservices.mahaonlinegov.in displayed on the screen.
- You can see the option of track your application which is placed on the right side of the page.
- Click on the Track your application options
- http://testcitizenservices.mahaonlinegov.in/en/Login/Login .
- Here you can track the application status by entering your application Id received while applying for certificates.
- After entering the application id, there you can able to find the status of your application