JEE Main Application Form 2019
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Application form from 1st September 2018. By going through this exam students can get admissions into various UG engineering seats offered by all the IITs and NITs across the country. In this article we have complete details about the application procedure to all the candidates who can apply easily for their JEE Main 2019. Sponsored Links:
JEE Main Online Registration 2019
JEE Main online registration of 2019 has been started from 1st September 2018 and candidates can fill the application forms till 30th September 2018.
Candidates can fill their application form through online mode. Therefore, hardcopy is of the application form is not accepted. Aadhaar card is not mandatory to fill the application form and candidates who are going to write their exams has to book slots for online mode exams and these slots can be booked while filling up the application form.
Steps to fill the JEE Main 2019 Application Form
- Candidates have to visit the official website https://www.nta.ac.in/
- Click on the link apply for JEE main 2019.
- Candidates have to fill all the details correctly.
- After filling the form you have to upload an image size of 10KB to 100 KB and a signature scan (size 4 KB to 30 KB) on the application form and in JPEG format.
- Candidates have to upload their Father/Mother/Guardian signature (Size 4KB to 30 KB) in a JPEG format.
- Multiple applications form filled by a candidate will be rejected by the board
- Click on the link of pay Exam fee and go for the payment.
- You can pay through credit/ debit and even through net banking.
- Application fee once paid is not be refunded.
- Download the confirmation page and should take a print out copy of acknowledgment page for further use.
JEE Main Application Correction 2019
Authority of JEE main offered correction facility in the application form is started in last year and this year also JEE Main correction can be done through the application.
- The correction facility has been started from 8th October 2018 and will continue to 14th October 2018.
- Candidates can make corrections on the application form can be done only through online mode.
- Candidates cannot make corrections through offline mode like fax, applications that include e-mail etc.
JEE Main 2019 changes
JEE Main 2019 came up with the new changes which are given below:
- For B.Arch admissions, not only Mathematics, but physics and chemistry are mandatory at the level of 10+2.
- There are no age restrictions, anyone can apply JEE Main examination.
- There are no attempt limits in JEE Main; candidates who have qualified their class 12 exam in 2017, 2018, or appearing in 2019 are allowed to write the exam. There are no age restrictions to appear in JEE Mains.
- The application fee is lowered.
- State of marks has been introduced.
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Below you can see all the details about the JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria to those who can appear in the examination.
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and Foreign national candidates can also apply.
- Aadhaar Card is not mandatory to apply for this exam.
- Candidates can use even passport number, ration card number, Bank Account or any other valid government identity number can be used as ID proof.
- You can attempt 3 times for the JEE Main exam.
- There is no age limit to apply for JEE Main 2019.
JEE Main 2019 Registration Dates
Here are some of the official exam dates of JEE Main Application form 2019
|January 2019 Exam|
|Online Application Release||1st September 2018|
|Last Date for Registration||30th September 2018|
|Last date for fee payment & upload images||1st October 2018|
|Application Form Correction||8th – 14th October 2018|
|Exam date||6th – 20th January 2019|
|April 2019 Exam|
|Online Application Release||8th February 2019|
|Last date for application submission||7th March 2019|
|Last date for fee payment||8th March 2019|
|Exam date||6th – 20th April 2019|
Fee structure for JEE Main 2019
- Candidates who are appearing for exam can pay fee through credit card/debit card, net banking or by e-Challan.
- In the case of e-Challan, candidates should make a payment in the SBI Bank in cash.
- The fee is non-refundable.
Based on the categories and exam mode you can see all the details in below table:
|In India||Outside India|
Paper 1 or paper 2
|Gen/OBC-NCL||Boys – 500/- & Girls – 250/-||Boys – 2000/- & Girls – 1000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD &Transgender||Boys – 250/- & Girls – 250/-||Boys – 1000/- & Girls – 1000/-|
|Both Paper 1&Paper2||Gen/OBC-NCL||Boys – 900/- & Girls – 450/-||Boys – 3000/- & Girls – 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD & Transgender||Boys – 3000/- & Girls – 1500/-||Boys – 1500/- & Girls – 1500/-|
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
The NTA will issue admit cards to those candidates who filled their JEE Main 2019 registration forms successfully. Candidates can log in by using the application number and have to download their admit cards. However, students can get their admit cards even through the post. Therefore, candidates have to take care and are responsible to get their JEE Main 2019 Admit cards.
The JEE Main 2019 Admit card is of personal details of the candidates. It consists of the basic information like date, timings and exam center is available on that card. Students have to bring their Admit card along with an Id proof.