Steps to Apply for a Ration Card in New Place of Residence?

Sponsored Links:

Ration Card, as we know is a very important document. There are also times when people shift from one city to another city or state; remember that your old Ration Card will not be valid in the new place.

Individuals will have to then apply for a Ration Card in the New Place of Residence. In this article, we have clearly mentioned as to the steps that will help individuals to get this card at the new address soon.

CheckWhat are the Ration Card Types and Eligibility for a Ration Card?

Sponsored Links:

Steps to Apply for a Ration Card at a New Place of Residence

  1. Ration card is one card that an individual can get from any place
  2. In case you are looking forward to apply for a Ration Card, then you can go to Food and Supplies Department office near your residence
  3. Individuals can also get the form online at District Food and Services Department official website
  4. Fill the form and attach the required documents
  5. Submit the same to the local District Food and Services Department office


New Ration Card will be issued within 7 to 15 working days.

Documents Required for Ration Card, at New Place of Residence

  1. Family Photograph
  2. Application form regarding the new address
  3. Surrender / Name Deletion Certificate
  4. Old Ration Card
  5. Identity Proof such as Voter ID or Aadhar Card or any other valid ID

Thus, this is how you can Apply for a Ration Card at the new place of Residence.


Note: We provide Ration Card information only. We do not charge fees for information. And we do not ask Readers for Personal Information. We also do not provide Ration Card Services. Read Disclaimer here.

Sponsored Links: