Ration card is important for the poor people of India, Ration card play an important role in the life of poor. The poor citizens can take the benefits given by the Government of India. Here, you can learn how to apply for Gujarat Ration card.
Gujarat Ration card
Ration card is categorized depends on the members in a family and each category of the ration card.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Residence certificate.
- PAN card.
- Driving license.
- Passport Size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card.
If you are registering for a new ration card through online, the user applicant must follow the given steps:
- Firstly candidate has to visit the of Gujarat Government
- The candidate must register with the portal; if he or she is a new user then applicant should register with Digital Gujarat Official portal.
- Once the registration is successful, click on Revenue menu on home page.
- Select an option of Application for New Ration Card under the online services.
- You will directly redirect to the next page, here you have click on the Apply online button with aids to fill the form through online.
- Enter the login id and password and then click on the “Continue to service” button.
- Now fill all the details asked in the form. Then, click on update profile button to save your profile and click on the “Next” button.
- You will be guided to the Ration card applicant details page, which specify all the necessary information in the form.
- Once the form is filled, click on submit button.
Procedure for applying Ration card through offline
The applicant who shows interest in applying the ration card offline from the official website of Digital Gujarat Portal.
- You will get the application form for new ration card from any part of your state. Download the form file: https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/Portal/Document/1_106_2_Form-2.pdf
- Fill the application form and submit it to the office along with the required details.
- You will get an alert in the course of time to obtain a new ration card.
Applying for Separate card in Gujarat
Ration cards are benefited by the poor sections of the society. This certificate helps in buying not only grains, but oil, kerosene etc and with low price. Ration card is given to the below poverty line. The Gujarat government gave a facility to apply separate Ration card for the people of Gujarat. Earlier, these type of certificates are offline, but as the Gujarat government has to initiate Digital Gujarat online portal, through which applicant can avail these kind of certificates through online. Here are some of the steps to obtain Separate Ration card is given below:
List out the documents for Application of Separate Ration card in Gujarat
- Ration card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Electricity bill
- Water bill
- Property tax receipt
- Aadhaar Card
- Pan card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Related proof
How to obtain Separate Ration Card in Gujarat
- Visit the official website of Gujarat https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- If you are a new user with this portal, then register yourself.
- You will get a registration page, here click on New Registration.
- Fill all the required details and click on save button
- You will get an OTP to your number which you specified at registration. Provide the OTP and click on confirm and complete your registration.
- You will receive your login and password details through email or SMS which can be used while login.
- After registration process, Revenue option which is on the home page of the website. Click on the option of more certificates, where you can see several certificates.
- Choose the Separate Ration card certificate option.
- After selecting Separate Ration Card certificate, user will send to the next page, here user required to click on Apply online button leads to fill the form online or click on Download form button for offline.
- After filling all the details you will see a Ration card details page, where you have to specify required information such as Ration card No, Family details, Contact details, address, the reason for getting the Separate Ration Card, Bank bane, Bank IFSC code, Bank Account No, Resident Type etc.
- You will be taken to other pages, where you should follow further flow and complete the application.
Ways to apply duplicate Ration card in Gujarat
Step 8: click on the “Submit” button.
If you lost or damage the Ration card, then it is necessary to apply for a duplicate ration card. The Ration card is used by the below poverty line people useful for their households. People who are from Gujarat are eligible to apply duplicate ration card both in offline and online in Digital Gujarat Portal.
Explain about Duplicate Ration Card
Duplicate Ration card is an approval copy of the ration card and usually given in case of lose of original card is lost or damaged.
Eligible people who to apply ration card
- All the residents of Gujarat state.
- Applicant who has lost or damaged his ration card.
- Documents required for application of Duplicate Ration Card in Gujarat
- Residence proof
- Identity proof
- Original ration card number
Application procedure to obtain Duplicate Ration Card in Gujarat
- Go to the official website of Gujarat Government https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in .
- If are new to the portal then register yourself first, click Here for the steps for registration on Digital Gujarat official portal.
- Redirect the page and click on Apply Online button for application online. If you are interested in applying offline then click on Download Form for offline application.
- Login to the portal now, here you can use email and Aadhaar to log in, enter the details and click on Login button.
- After login, you have to click on continue to service.
- You can see a pop-up with request ID and application no, later click on continue.
- Specify all the details mentioned and click on update profile button to save your profile helpful for further and click on Next button.
- Fill all the required details in the service page, specify why you are obtaining duplicate ration card in the form and click on Next button.
- After uploading all the documents, click on submit button and then pay through online which completes the application procedure.