Planning to buy that car of yours? Think before you act here – as driving in India will not mean a pleasant drive.
Oh! Yes! As you will greeted with traffic jams, round – about, driving at night, backing and parking, dealing with those annoying drivers, those puddles of water or craters on the road – oh my God! The list seems to be never ending.
So to help you out of the mayhem as to which car to purchase and which not to – Or which car would be worthy of the money spent on it, the list below will be helpful. And always keep it mind that –
“The cars we drive say a lot about us.”
– Alexandra Paul
Hence, be wise before you leap.
Scroll down to know more about the Best Cars for the Indian roads –
Maruti Suzuki Baleno –
So – here we are with a car from the house of Maruti Suzuki. Though the entry has been a little late still Maruti Suzuki Baleno is all set to hit the Indian roads on an all time high. Shift to Baleno to experience something that is a world apart with those ground breaking features, supreme body and an influential pose.
- Get a high tech look with those Projector Head lamps along with those Day Time Running Lamps.
- Sturdy display because of the grille.
- Cut the UV rays out with the best in class UV Cut Glass.
- 16 inch alloy wheels.
- Let the grace flow with the stainless steel and chrome finish rear strip.
- LED Rear Lamps with an inner lens to have an even beam there.
- Verbal commands can be given to – play music, phone calls as well as navigation. (you can opt for Smart Play here)
- User friendly graphics on the Multi information Display.
- Tilt & Telescopic Adjustment for a comfortable drive.
- Dual air bags.
- Seat belt pretensioner & ABS.
- Crash energy resistant.
- Engine Capacity (CC) – 1248
- Max Power (kW@rpm) – 55.2/4000
- Max Torque (Nm@rpm) – 190/2000
- 190 DDis engine reduces emission while giving away torque and dynamic power.
- Best in class fuel effiency as well.
- Engine Capacity (CC) – 1197
- Max Power (kW@rpm) – 62/6000
- Max Torque (Nm@rpm) – 115/4000
- With 1.2 l VVT engine which is available in both 5 speed manual and CVT, experience better low torque and at the same time exceptional power.
- Fuel efficient thanks to – decrease in engine friction, better combustion and lower emissions.
Starting at Rs. 4.99 Lakh, Rise the Wave with Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
Renault Kwid –
With Renault Kwid you are in a different league because of its high powered performance, stimulated by the SUV stance which allows you for that superb visibility and high driving position. Pitch perfect to wriggle your way through the traffic so prevalent in India or just gun down through the high ways.
Powered by the contemporary compact engine with the latest technology, you come across the air to fuel ratio monitoring system at its precise manner. With 25.17 kmpl, Renault Kwid is India’s – the most fuel efficient car. Take challenges head on with 180 mm ground clearance.
Redefining the Rules –
Central locking system as well as the driver side airbag – are the key features. Be ready for all kinds of roads & weather with the front disc brakes. Parking brake warning besides the High Mount Stop Lamp – leave you with a delightful driving experience.
Modern Technology –
The facets that set Kwid apart are – MediaNAV multi media and the Navigation System with a 7 inch touch screen display & 2 speakers help you to be a perfect driver! Have various features on the finger tips of both the passenger’s and the driver’s side.
799 cc petrol engine – develops 53 bhp and 72 Nm of torque with a 5 speed manual. Kwid weighs just 669 kgs and is enviable car in the market out there. Starting at Rs. 2, 56, 968 Renault Kwid has indeed taken off the common person’s burden to own that SUV styled car which is all in one package.
People like the fact that their car should also be like them – they are ready to face the toughest of toughest challenges and so is the latest car from Mahindra that has defined a whole different ball game when it comes to those strong and sturdy cars. With the latest instalment – Mahindra TUV3OO, the scene for the toughest cars out there has been raised many notches up.
- TUV3OO can take challenges head on thanks to the army tank like creation besides the high strength steel body.
- Chrome insertions to that Bolt Front Grille.
- Cuboidal Fog Lamps.
- Large clear lens – Head Lamps.
- Rugged feature – due to the Square Wheel Arches.
- Straight Bonnet & Body Lines Design.
- 10 Sporty – Alloy Wheels.
- Ah! The more you read about TUV3OO, the more you fall for the designs.
- Supported by 1.5 L mHawk engine that produces 80 bhp at 3750 rpm, 230 Nm at 1500 – 2250 rpm.
- Twin stage mHawk80 engine which is turbo charged gives up to 187 Nm torque at 1100 rpm.
- 3rd generation chassis.
- 191 mm of ground clearance.
- Rear wheel drive for a true blue driving experience.
- 5 kmpl with MT and 17 kmpl with AMT – the most fuel efficient car.
- Suspension system in place for all kinds of roads.
Safety Measures –
- Dual Air bags to protect the driver and the co – driver
- With ABS & EBD the vehicle will never go in that spin if hit or the forcefully braked.
- The front end is designed in such a way that the pedestrians are also safe if any collision occurs.
- Crumple Zones shields the passengers from the impact of a collision.
- Digital Immobilizer sees to it that your vehicle is never stolen.
Mahindra TUV3OO comes with a lot many features both in looks and the eye catching features that will give a run for money to the other SUV’s. The price is also worth the facets as it starts at Rs. 6.98 lakh and goes up to Rs. 9.20 lakh (ex – show room price). Go grab one before it goes off to others.
Ford Figo Aspire –
This time round Ford has come with a bang with the all new Ford Figo Aspire in the hatch back segment and this is not all – as you get a lot on it – let it be features or the quality. Priced at the start for about Rs. 4.89 lakhs, this one is indeed a show stealer. Characteristics of the Ford Figo Aspire are –
Class Apart –
- Aerodynamic exterior.
- Ample room for about 5 people to travel comfortably.
- Stylish interiors & exteriors.
- Smart Storage with compartments – so store away things neatly.
- Ride in comfort while the boot (space) is stocked with the luggage.
- Responsible driving with Ford MyKey feature.
- Let the car adjust to the climate by itself!
- The mirrors can now be saved from damage with the Power fold feature.
- 6 Air Bags.
- Your car cannot be stolen now with the Perimeter alarm.
- ABS & EBD helps the wheels from locking.
- Style is not all as the high strength steel keeps you safe.
Petrol Version –
- 2 l Ti – VCT engine delivers power of 88 PS with 18.16 km/l – the fuel efficient car.
- Reduced emissions.
Diesel Version –
- 5 l TDCi engine brings forth 100 PS power and 25.83 km/l.
- Go places with Ford Figo Aspire.
In addition to the above features, you will not have to go to the service centres quite often – so step in to that Aspire and have the Aspirations – your dreams turn in to reality.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz –
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz is the country’s 1st Smart Hybrid Diesel Car – also making it to the top spot with 28.9 km/l fuel efficiency. Give the restless spirit the path and it takes on the form of the new Ciaz RS which is also there in both petrol and diesel variants. DDiS 200 diesel engine comes with the Integrated Starter Generator – ISG to improve the fuel efficiency.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz breaks grounds with the aesthetics and the cools looks. Advanced features that take the Ciaz to a class higher are –
- Key Less Push Start System.
- Camera Assisted Reverse Parking.
- Personal Reading Lamps.
- Rear AC Vents.
- Rear Sun Shade
- Have home like comfort with the convenient utility spaces.
- High Tensile Strength Teel makes Ciaz nothing less than a fortress.
- Dual Air Bags.
- ABS & EBD Enabled.
- Rear Parking Sensors.
- Seat Belt Pretensioners.
- Smart Play – let the voice do the talking.
- Best in class 5 Speed Manual & 4 Speed Automatic Transmission.
DDIS 200 Diesel Engine –
- 3 l diesel engine develops optimum power as well superb torque with the Variable Geometry Turbo Charger – VGT.
- Enable acceleration as well as all round performance with the Integrated Starter Generator – ISG.
K 14 B VVT Engine –
- Cylinder Head & Piston Design has been incorporated for great efficiency.
- VVT optimises intake valve timing.
- Smooth running thanks to the reduced friction in engine components.
Maruti Suzuki Ciaz price starts at Rs. 8.61 lakh and with the features, this car has turned in to the apple of everyone’s eye.
Folks just make your mind and see which car would be the one that you would like to travel in.