Hyundai is a brand that is well known for manufacturing cars that are truly a class apart. Now it is time for the Hyundai Sonata Facelift to make a come – back of sorts in the executive sedan segment with Genesis as its inspiration.
- Vehicle stability management – V S M along with traction control.
- A B S with the Electronic brake – force distribution and brake assist.
- Blind spot detection system and
- Rear view camera. These are some of the best in class safety features.
- Key entry push button start
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Leather seating plus the power front seats
- 5’’ colour touch screen display
- Bluetooth hands – free phone system etc etc
Engine and Transmission of Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
- Powered by 2 .0 litre ‘Nu’ GDI (DOHC) 16 – valve Inline 4 – cylinder petrol engine.
- It gives system power of 193 HP at 6,000 and torque of about 205 Nm when it is connected to the 38 kW – electric motor and a battery.
- 6 – speed automatic transmission with SHIFTRONI.
- Another 10 % is improved. Thus, making it to be a more fuel efficient car.
Fuel efficiency of the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is expected to be around 15 to 19 Kmpl.
Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Estimated Price and Launch in India
- This executive sedan may be priced between Rs. 21 to Rs. 25 lakhs.
- In addition to this, this sedan will be launched by the end of 2016 and most probably in November of 2016.
Finally, Hyundai Sonata Hybrid promises to be a car in the sedan segment to be loaded with not only novel techniques but also will be sporting a luxurious cabin.